2015 Cinderella Glitter Ball Gown Live Action
Custom made to order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
A beautiful rendition of the Cinderella live action style gown, offered in a variety of budgets (please inquire if you wish to make changes or special requests on your version).
This particular version is designed for the collector, cosplayer, or performer in mind. The train on the dress has been eliminated (from the movie) so that it is easy to walk around in. To save on cost it is also made with a glittered organza in blue on the outside to add sparkle to your every move. This version is lined and boned in blue satin with the glitter organza on the top.
The skirt can be customized depending on your budget and needs. Both dresses look exactly the same on the outwards side, you would only recognize the additional layers in person, when twirling, and in the weight of the dress.
Option A Dress - Has a skirt that has the glitter blue organza on top, a pearlized sheer under layer, layers of blue and violet tulle, and a taffeta purple skirt liner.
Option B Dress - Has a skirt that has the glitter blue organza on top, a pearlized sheer under layer, layers of blue, pink, violet, and gold tulle, and a taffeta purple skirt liner.
Dress can be made with a lace-up back for an additional $45, or comes standard with a zipper in the back. Little girl sizes are also available as shown in the last photo.
Both dresses are made as two pieces, and hook to each other to keep together and allow for the voluminous large skirt. The dress is shown over a 4500 petticoat (available from our website separately).
We can also make a more movie accurate version at a higher price if you should want individually placed crystals on the skirt, a fully steel boned corseted bodice, and a train. Please inquire separately for that version. As well we are happy to make this in white for brides wishing to have a fairytale wedding.
Cindy 2015 wig
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.