Anna Coronation Princess Gown Dress Costume
Custom made to order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
We really enjoyed making the Anna Coronation Gown and even more to tell our fans how special it is.
Skirt - Anna's skirt is made of custom designed and printed bridal satin (not cotton or drapery fabric)! The pattern was custom designed in our studio to have a beautiful mix of spring greens, yellows, and pinks so that overall it has a bright and vibrant color blend as seen in the movie. The skirt fabric design is not like most sellers that basically create a striped pattern on a yard of fabric - the design is angled and curved so that the design narrows at the top and is wider at the base and so when it is pleated it has the lovely outward effect you see. The darker green panels in between hide the volume of the skirt so when walking you see all the lovely pleats and stripes but then when you spin you see that there is a beautiful amount of fabric because in fact this skirt is a full circle skirt not a rectangle skirt. Skirt is pictured over crinoline #2415 available in our crinolines section of our store.
The bodice has custom done embroidery in greens, pinks and blues, that was custom drawn and drafted by our studio. The bodice is made up of green cotton velvet in a vibrant hunter green and trimmed in a beautiful spring yellow custom cut bias edge. The bodice is lined in bridal satin. We felt the sleeves needed a special touch when bringing to life from the animation so we designed a beautiful pleated organza and trimmed in gold and green trim at the bottom. It forms a lovely rounded edge and the pleats fall lovely along the arm without too much sagging. Embroidered in the back for the finishing touch.
This dress can be ordered as the following for the closure:
1) With a standard zipper at the side
2) With a double lace-up and a zipper as shown in the last photo for multi-sizing
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.