Cinderella on Ice Rags Dare to Dream Adult Costume
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This beautiful Cinderella dress is made from several layers of chiffon - blue, brown, and grey that are mixed together to create a beautiful light and flowing skirt. The skirt is cut up on the bottom for the torn and ragged look and affixed with patches and a beautiful ivory lace apron. Shirt is chiffon with cut sleeves that dangle down from the elbow and gather at the neck. Shirt is completely sheer underneath. Bodice is made from a grey and brown mixed wool (subject to availability) and finished off with burgundy bias tape. A matching chiffon head scarf is included.
As this is designed to be a skating costume, we do recommend that skating pants and skating tights are worn under the skirt as it is sheer layers only. If you would like us to convert this design to be worn without modesty pants under, please contact us.
Cindy Rags Skirt with built in apron
Cindy Sheer Rags Shirt
Cindy Rags Wool Bodice
Cindy Rags Head Scarf
Last photo shows the original costume the replica was inspired by.
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.