Cinderella Version M
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This beautiful Cinderella dress is made from a baby blue crystal satin over a baby blue soft satin. The skirt itself has enough yards in it to fall a-line over most hoops, or go under very full crinolines for more of a ballgown look. The panniers and sleeves are also made from holographic organza. The bodice has 10 panels and is lined in soft flowy blue satin. This particular design is done where the sleeves are on the shoulder. Under the sleeve there is a shoulder stay to allow the sleeves to stand up. In back a separating zipper.
This dress design is very flowy if you are wanting it over a crinoline like the original movie to fall beautifully.
Dress is shown over a 6 bone hoop (sold separately)
Cindy matching headband
Cindy Sparkle Choker
Crinoline or hoop
1st Photo Courtesy of Storybook Enchantments.
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing and discounts. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for more about us.