Custom Giselle Enchanted Dress Gown
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This costume won Best Craftsmanship in the 2013 Disney D23 Expo out of 500 costume entries. It was featured on Disney.com and the official D23 Expo Facebook page. The original Enchanted designer was a judge at the event and complimented the work and craftsmanship in this beautiful gown. For video footage on the contest, visit our Facebook Page or on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nvlB5wO90. Last photos show our costume with trophy and pictured with the designer of Enchanted and a group photo of the winners.
This version of the Enchanted Dreams Wedding Gown Costume features huge and very dramatic puffed sleeves made out of the perfect white embellished organza with sequins, a form fitted bodice, and a huge ruffled skirt. View pictures for a close-up of the bodice showing a white rhinestoned butterfly right at the corner.
The skirt in full view is rows and rows of white netting on a white satin back. This version has the ruffles going all the way around and then the skirt continues with the same material as the bodice in the back.
Included with Listing:
Giselle 1PC Gown sold standard with a zipper, $45 additional for a lace-up back.
Not Included (but sold seperately):
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.