Elsa Frozen Icy Blue Silk Version F Adult Costume
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is a very elaborate version with lots of high end details.
Mesh Shirt - White with AB sequins and crystal clear beads hand sewn around the neckline alternating. Mesh shirt is patterned and made on the shoulder. It has pointed sleeves with finger loops. Mesh shirt is completely crystalled in over 700 AB crystals (exact number of crystals varies based on the size of the shirt). Crystals are hand applied by each. Please contact us if you wish to add more crystals to the design. (1 PC)
Skirt - Made in a shantung satin topped with icy blue metallic woven silk chiffon for sparkle and shine and a sleek icy look. Light purple shantung liner. There is a 6" train on a shaped fluted skirt shape. Zipper and waistband closure. (1PC)
Bodice - a layer sequins flatted with icy blue shantung satin, twill underlining, and lined in icy blue shantung satin, topped with a icy blue crystal organza. All layers are enclosed in the seams for a sleek smooth finish. Bodice zips up the back with a separating zipper. Lining is boned with steel and spiral boning for a corset-like feel. (1 PC)
Cape - The cape is truly a work of art. Illustrated by Bbeauty Designs to mimic the screen version of her snowflake cape, the artwork was hand drawn and created in our studio. It is then professionally printed onto crystal satin which has a crystal "icy" sheen to it while staying semi-sheer. We chose this particular fabric as it is more sturdy and harder to snag, fray, etc. like an organza cape would. The printing of this cape makes it completely washable by machine making it easy to clean and care for it. As well the crystal satin is light and billows in the wind whilst maintaining a degree of stiffness or structure. (1PC)
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please contact us for a quote if you want to make alterations to the version shown. All costumes are handmade in our studio to our customer' s measurements.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.