Elsa Frozen Snowflake Cape (CAPE ONLY)
Custom made to order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This listing is if you would like to purchase the Snowflake Cape separately from our Elsa Version F costume.
Cape - The cape is truly a work of art. Illustrated by Bbeauty Designs to mimic the screen version of her snowflake cape, the artwork was hand drawn and created in our studio. It is then professionally printed onto crystal satin which has a crystal "icy" sheen to it while staying semi-sheer. We chose this particular fabric as it is more sturdy and harder to snag, fray, etc. like an organza cape would. The printing of this cape makes it completely washable by machine making it easy to clean and care for it. As well the crystal satin is light and billows in the wind whilst maintaining a degree of stiffness or structure. This gives an appearance to a cape with good presentation and body rather than looking like yards of fabric bunched and trailing behind you. As well since it is professionally printed, the design is permanent. You can choose to have us (or yourself if you like to DIY) add crystals or additional embellishment to it, however the snowflake design is permanent unlike capes done in stencilling, fabric paint, or glitter glue making it last for many wears or events. The cape stretches out a full 24" past the skirt and is edged in a jagged design like the movie. It attaches to the bodice via snaps and is completely removable. On the underside of the cape are two wrist handles for you to control your cape when walking or to pull it upwards by left or right while walking if you want to keep it clean. (1PC)
The cape will come with snaps and the opposite snaps to attach to your bodice.
Note on Colors:
Custom Color - If you are trying to match your existing costume (one not made by Bbeauty Designs), you can send us a swatch of your fabric or bodice for us to find the closest available match.
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please contact us for a quote if you want to make alterations to the version shown. All costumes are handmade in our studio to our customer' s measurements.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.