Enchanted Prince Edward Men's Costume Version B
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This enchanting prince has a one-piece tunic shirt combo and a pair of matching male legging style pants. As the original Prince Edward costume had a front logo that is copyrighted, Bbeauty Designs designed a front emblem that is similar and represents knighthood. The design comes from medieval knight artwork encrusted on a knight's flag. We felt this was befitting for our prince and his knightly like behavior. The sleeves have an original swirled artwork consistent with the artwork on the chest. A built in cotton print shirt (print varies) has a mandarin style collar with a hook and eye closure at the neck and self contained puffed sleeves with tulle to keep the puff...well puffy. The sleeves have strips of burgundy velvet embroidered in gold and edged in gold satin for a truly princely look. The tunic tapers down to the top thigh area to cover the butt and front groin area. Shown in some of the pictures is a custom belt that is not sold with the listing (it was an antique buckle), however if you are interested in a belt, something similar can be commissioned separately. The original belt pictured was made of black suede cloth and embroidered to match however several options of embossed leather belts with large buckles or suede belts are an option.
The pants are a man's legging style pant and are available in either black or burgundy (which can be selected upon checkout.
Listing includes the following:
Princes Tunic with built in shirt
DetailsPlease inquire about the belt separately. If you are a children's entertainment company, please inquire for special pricing. All costumes can be made with modifications as well according to our client's wishes. Please inquire for details i.e. this costume can be made without embroidery for less.
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.