Esmeralda Hunchback of Notre Dame Gypsy Costume
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is an inspired version based on the park Esmeralda costume (please see options for different variations).
The shirt is made from a double layer of white cotton (so that there is no see through possibilities) and done off the shoulder. The shirt has a collar that goes all the way around with a hidden elastic band so that it can snug itself close to the shoulder. In the front we've added a little bit of nude mesh at the cleavage point for modesty factor so the shirt doesn't open and slide down. The large puffy off the shoulder sleeves drape beautifully down the arm and have elastic at the cuff.
The corset is shown with gold piping at the seams and is available to be made (depending on the option you choose) to have steel boning included to make it a functional corset/waist cincher. It can also be ordered without the piping if you are on a budget. The corset itself is done in teal satin and fully lined with twill inside for a sturdy and flattening function.
The skirt is a full circle skirt for lots of spin in a lavender cotton. The purple hip sash is lined on the inside in matching cotton and has a row of piping and coin trim in gold to accent.
This costume can be ordered in the following versions:
Version A - Costume as shown but no piping in the waist cincher or in the hip sash and no steel boning in the waist cincher.
Version B - Costume - Costume as shown with piping but no steel boning in the waist cincher
Version C - As shown with all the boning and piping
1PC Hip Sash
1PC Waist Cincher
Esmeralda Wig and Hair Sash
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please contact us for a quote if you want to make alterations to the version shown. All costumes are handmade in our studio to our customer' s measurements.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.