Harry Potter Wool Satin Griffindor Robe and Scarf
Custom made to order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is the robe for the ultimate Harry Potter fan. Definitely a luxury item that will top any Harry Potter robe out there on the market. The robe is made with real black wool coating in a full length. It is completely lined in thick bridal satin to match the house colors for example:
Griffindor: Burgundy Satin
Slytherin: Green Satin
Huffle Puff: Yellow Satin
Ravenclaw: Blue Satin
On the chest is the crest for the house in an embroidered patch that is carefully stitched to the cloak. At the neck, large silver heavy duty coat hooks attach.
The hood is probably the coolest thing about this cloak. Even though no one wears the hood up in the movie, it is definitely fun to play with. It's a pointed hood with lots of space to frame the face well. It can be worn down to drape the shoulders and flash the beautiful inner lining, or up at the top of the head for a nice frame, or if you are feeling especially wicked pulled far over the head and will completely cover the head (shown in the fourth picture).
The scarf is hand crocheted and included with the listing for free. Each scarf is crochet by hand in your choice of a thin stripe or a thick stripe and hangs really nicely around the neck.
Regular size will fit most young adults and regular adults. Since robes are made to hang loosely and not tight fitting, there really isn't any need to send extensive measurements. However as every body type is different Regular Size has a length of 52" from shoulder to the floor. You can also select custom size from the choices and we will make it to your measurements as each one is constructed by hand and not by a factory.
Included in this set:
Harry Potter Robe in your choice of house
Crochet matching scarf
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for production of your costume. All customs are custom made to measurements.