Merida Brave Inspired Adult Costume Version A
Custom made to order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
Our Merida A Brave Inspired costume is made out of a teal blue crepe satin. It is designed to give a long flowing sleek look to the wearer and is custom patterned to ensure that. It has a nice wide neckline with striped ivory material edged in lace and lace on the cuff of the sleeve. The sleeves are custom patterned as well to include ivory puffed fabric (stuffed) to accent the design and trimmed with crepe satin strips edged in gold trim. The top of the sleeve mirrors Merida's off the shoulder look and has matching trims and crepe satin to accent.
This costume can be made with a zipper back or a lace up back for an additional $45.00 (fully grommetted). Merida's ghillies can also be purchased seperately. The bow shown is not an actual bow and is there for effect. We hope soon to come out with a bow styled for Merida. The dress is made to be one piece all fully connected with an inner lining in crepe satin for the bodice. Hem has gold piping at the very bottom and matching gold piping around the neckline.
Merida's belt is made of real cow leather and has been dyed a medium brown and embossed with celtic interlocking (not painted). The belt buckle has celtic design and three horses to symbolize Merida's horse she loves to ride throughout the movie. Belt buckle is made of pewter. Belt can drape and can be punched with holes to your specification. Belt is sold separately.
Merida's costume also comes with a tartan sash to be worn at the belt in striking matching plaid to her dress.
We of course always can modify the dress design to fit your needs, contact us for a quote. Also look for other versions of Merida coming soon for various budgets.
Merida dress with stuffed sleeves
Merida bow and arrow
Merida's Leather Belt, Belt Buckle, & Tartan Sash
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for more about us.