Padme Battle Outfit and Cape
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is a listing for a replica of Padme's Battle Outfit.
Included in price:
1. Padme's Pants done in a double layer of white spandex (to keep from being see through), elastic waist, form fitted
2. Padme's Shirt done in a double layer of white spandex (to keep from being see through), pintuck design and design across the bust. Long sleeves, form fitted.
3. Padme's Cape (if selected in options) done out of a soft Sherpa faux fur with two ties that drape over the shoulders and form a cowl around the neck. Self lined front and back.
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Bbeauty Designs is a professional costume designer. If you are a children's entertainment company, contact us separately for volume pricing. All our costumes can be modified to our clients wishes. Please contact us for details. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for more about us.