Periwinkle Costume Fairy Adult Costume Tinkerbell
We fell in love with Tinkerbell's sister Periwinkle and couldn't wait to do a rendition of her costume. Airbrushed in Bbeauty Style this costume has several pieces.
The bodice/dress is made out of cotton and lined in white. It comes up high over the hip line and fits much like a strapless dress. The point is interfaced so that it doesn't flap downwards when you bend over. Princess seams have been added so that the leaf is attractive and flattering to wear. The top is then specially airbrushed with shading and detailing to look like it does in the picture. It is also edged and sprayed in glitter for a shimmery sparkle. The glitter product used also mimics a snowy effect and then is sealed in a sealer that prevents the glitter from rubbing off (note that some glitter may come off with rubbing, but the majority is sealed).
The underskirt has two parts. There is the feather skirt that has 21" real ostrich plumes sewn into a skirt with an adjustable hook closure on a white waistband. There is also a mini white skirt to go underneath it that puffs out the feathers.
The pants are done in light blue spandex and are airbrushed with detailing stripes that are angled. There are slits in the pants at the side and they cut off as a capris and have an elastic waistband for comfort.
Because of the shaping of this costume, each one made has to be individually patterned for the buyer's body shape for a close fit. As well because it is completely painted, each costume will vary slightly from the picture. Also note that an incredible amount of work goes into making this costume as so much needs to be painted, shaped, and detailed. If you would like a budget version of this dress please contact us for details.
Note that costume comes with a zipper back standard. If you would like to add the lace-up back it is an additional $45.
Periwinkle Leaf Dress
Modesty White Underskirt
Periwinkle Pom Pom Glitter Flats
Periwinkle Light Up Wings
**International buyers - please contact us for a shipping quote and a private listing should you wish to purchase.
Sometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
7. Fit. We do not simply match your measurements to the closest stock size, it is custom patterned to the shape of your own body. We take into consideration the best shape to look good on you.