Sleeping Beauty 2013 Park Adult Costume Classic
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is a Sleeping Beauty costume done in the styling of the new 2013 parks however without the swirl material and done in classic pinks.
The skirt has two layers that are hemmed separately. The outer layer has panels of pink organza and pink satin that alternate into a complete circle skirt for a beautiful spin. The second layer is all satin but pieced in the same circle skirt. Each layer has 9 panels seamed together. Skirt has a formal waistband with hook and bar closure for adjustment.
The bodice has a double layer of irridecent organza over white bridal satin and is pleated beautifully off the shoulder. The sheer mesh sleeves add a pretty illusion. The sleeves were also layered with hot pink glitter and treated with a sealer to add a sparkly illusion and shimmer over the skin. The peplum is done out of light pink sparkle satin which has an irridescent mirror finish to it. The piping is handmade out of the same sparkle satin in light pink to add a fabulous contrast on the bodice like in the movie. The actual bodice has panels of satin and pink organza layered together for an elegant touch and lots of curves. Zipper back. If you would like a lace up back add $45.
Included in the Listing:
Bodice with attached peplum
Double layer skirt with waistband
Sleeping Beauty Wig
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please contact us for a quote if you want to make alterations to the version shown. All costumes are handmade in our studio to our customer' s measurements.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.