Sleeping Beauty 2013 Swirl Park Costume Custom
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
This is a Sleeping Beauty costume done in the styling of the new 2013 parks version. It was said that the original dresses used a flocked velvet that when washed the swirls were washing away leaving little squiggle marks. For the beloved fans who loved this dress and then saw it pulled out of the parks, this is a dress that is sure to impress.
The fabric on this dress is a custom designed print made by Bbeauty Designs in house. It was professionally drawn and then printed on chiffon. It has a light pink background with a darker pink for the swirl. It is completely washable (no swirl disappearance over time). It has alternating panels of swirl and pink satin and is a full circle skirt for spin factor. The chiffon panels are backed in satin so they are not sheer and then connected to the satin panels and hemmed. Skirt has a formal waistband with hook and bar closure for adjustment.
The bodice has a double layer of irridecent organza over white bridal satin and is pleated beautifully off the shoulder. The sheer mesh sleeves add a pretty illusion. The sleeves were also layered with hot pink glitter and treated with a sealer to add a sparkly illusion and shimmer over the skin. The peplum is done out of the same irridescent as the collar. The piping is handmade out of the same irridescent in light pink to add a fabulous contrast on the bodice like in the movie. The actual bodice has panels of satin and the custom swirl chiffon layered together for an elegant touch and lots of curves. Zipper back. If you would like a lace up back add $45.
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.
Please contact us for a quote if you want to make alterations to the version shown. All costumes are handmade in our studio to our customer' s measurements.
We are happy to make style modifications according to your needs. If you like our costume and need to tweak the design a bit, please contact us for a quote so we can cater to your costume needs. Visit us online at www.bbeautydesigns.com for our portfolio. We do have special pricing levels for children's entertainment companies and princess party owners. Please message us or contact us for a quote. We are also happy to make modifications such as lace up backs and multi-size options to fit multiple performers. Please contact us for details.