Snow White Classic Version B Adult Costume
Custom made to order. Due to high demand, costume orders will be made and shipped an average of 90 days from from your order date. If you need it in a shorter time frame, please contact us first for rush fees and availability.
Classic Snow White is a more screen accurate representation of Snow White's dress. The bodice is made from a rich royal blue velvet. The sleeves are puffed and have inset red teardrops evenly spaced. The precision sewing that it takes to do that little small seam around the teardrop shows our skill and is very difficult to do. It is not an applique on the outside and is sewn underneath with a small seam. The sleeve is made with a dusty blue satin and red teardrops and has an ivory satin cuff to finish it off. The front of the bodice has princess seams but a single handmade strip of yellow piping down the front that is an exact match to the skirt. This is not a purchased piping, it is handmade in our studio out of the same skirt material so there is no color variation whatsoever. The bodice is also lined in royal blue satin.
The skirt is built in to the bodice making this a one piece dress. If you would like a 2 piece dress, please contact us for details. The edges of the bodice to the skirt are also piped and it has a back zipper. The cape is made from a bright red velvet and is lined in the same. A handmade covered button decorates the front in matching velvet and the cape snaps just at the center of the neckline. The collar is a stiff interfacing perfectly encased in white bridal satin. It snaps on and off to the neck for easy storage and shape the collar which never goes limp. The beautiful yellow skirt goes to the floor and is a nice sunshine yellow.
Included with listing:
Cape in Velvet (Detachable)
Not Included (but sold seperately):
Snow White Wig
Snow White Bow Headband (Can be added for $15)
DetailsSometimes looking at other versions online can be deceiving. Here's what makes our costumes different and worth their cost:
1. Structuring within the costume, twill, interfacing, and extra efforts to make sure seams and materials don't unravel. We take the extra step to use all those wonderful tools like interfacing, twill tape, bias tape, and more so that everything is reinforced to last for years.
2. Our skirts do not have elastic waist bands. Some companies or individuals use this to cut time and cost. Our skirts in our costumes have a real waist band with hooks and eyes like a couture fashion garment.
3. We don't skip the modesty panels. When our costumes expand sizing or are adjustable they have modesty panels to cover the skin in both skirts and bodices.
4. We use the finest materials. Bridal satins, velvets, brocades, silks, and more.
5. Our costumes are lined. Not just with cheap lining, we self line which means the outer fabrics and inner fabrics are of the same quality. This helps with longevity and wear on your costume.
6. Design. Design is our strength, we work out the bugs and get you the finest closest version to film, play, movies, and characters. But we also can do budget versions of our costumes if you do need to cut corners.